L'Ablutien Brut - Members only
Blonde with golden highlights, it’s like a burst of sunshine in the glass.
This one reminds us of the air that rises above a bakery early in the morning—that dusty sweet flour smell, and the sweetness of crust caramelizing in the ovens.
Look for notes of buttery pie crust, Turkish delight candy, red apple skin, and bitter cherry. Creamy and full-bodied, it’s one seductive wine.
- Vintage: 60% 2014, 40% 2013
- Region: Vallée de la Marne
- Varietal: 80% pinot meunier, 15% chardonnay, 5% pinot noir
- Village: Saint-Martin d'Ablois
- Dosage: 6 g/l
- Disgorgement: January 2019
- Download Tasting Card