Esprit Brut - Members only
It’s got that classic, straw-yellow Champagne color with extremely fine strings of bubbles that form a halo of white mousse.
At first, expressive & bold aromas of citrus fruits, white flowers, and honey. Next: yeasts, butter, and bread dough.
Elegant, delicate, and fresh, this Champagne exudes a cool, spring-like sensation and a creamy texture on the palate.
- Vintage: 85% 2016, 15% vin de réserve
- Region: Vallée de la Marne
- Varietal: 33% pinot noir, 33% pinot meunier, 33% chardonnay
- Village: Baslieux-sous-Châtillon
- Dosage: 7 g/l
- Disgorgement: October 2020