Intro to Grower Champagne
Our Two Cents
Grower Champagne is Champagne produced by the people who also grow the grapes and tend the vines, often on land passed down through the generations. It’s humble, authentic and out-of-this-world delicious. This unique gift set is the perfect way to discover why the cool crowd is asking for grower Champagne. Here’s what’s included:
- Three deliciously distinct grower Champagnes, each with its own unique flavor profile:
- Mathieu-Gandon Esprit Saveur — a blend of 60% pinot noir 40% chardonnay (vinified in used oak barrels for up to five years) from the Champagne subregion Vallée de la Marne
- Didier-Ducos Absolu Meunier — 100% pinot meunier from the Champagne subregion Vallée de la Marne. One of the three major grape varieties grown in Champagne, pinot meunier has long been used in blends. Now, thanks to growers like Didier-Ducos, it is gaining popularity on its own.
- Gimonnet-Oger Blanc de Blancs — 100% chardonnay that has been aged to perfection. This is a traditional and delightful representation of blanc de blancs from the chalky soils of Champagne’s Côte des Blancs subregion.
- The best-ever ice bag
- The perfect bottle stopper
- Intro to Grower Champagne Booklet
Disclaimer: Exact bottles may not match pictured cuvée.
Recommended for you
If you like this one, you'll love these.
Do you do tastings?
Mais Oui! Join us every Saturday from 12pm to 5pm where we will have three cuvées chilled and ready for you. There is a tasting fee of 20$ for non-members (waived with the purchase of a bottle), and members taste for free!
*Reservations for groups of 5 or more appreciated. Check out our Events & Tasting page under "Discover" on our homepage for seasonal ticketed events and happenings. For information on private group tastings and events send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you provide recommendations?
We thought you’d never ask! Whether you’re choosing Champagne for yourself or a gift for someone else, fatcork celebration specialists have you covered! Need help pairing a bottle from your club allocation for your dinner party? We can help there too! In our online bottle shop, you’ll discover an assortment of beautifully curated bundles and gift sets. If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, call or email us, and we’d be happy to help you navigate our inventory of delicious bubbles.
Do I have to be a club member to shop bottles?
No way José. All are welcome to purchase any of our delicious bubbles online or in person at the fatcork cave.
What do I do if my Champagne is corked?
Damp, wet cardboard? That’s not on the tasting note! Cork taint is the worst, but all fatcork Champagnes use natural cork closures, so it does happen on the rare occasion. Please let us know, and will happily replace the bottle. Before you throw it away, snap a photo of the back label and we can refer to the code for reference. Email it to email@example.com along with the order number.
Can I return or exchange my bottles?
We aim to please. Call or email us, so we can talk about what happened and how we can make things right.