Esprit Rosé Nature - Members only
Salmon pink with flecks of gold. Fine bubbles and a luscious halo of mousse.
Red currant freshness followed by a subtle whiff of dried roses; then comes the deep, baked fruit aromas.
Light and fresh. Ripe strawberries with clotted cream, a tart rhubarb bite. Delicate effervescence is paired with fresh green herbs. Acidic structure brings balance to it’s weighty body.
- Vintage: 85% 2017, 15% 2018
- Region: Vallée de la Marne
- Varietal: 30% pinot meunier, 30% pinot noir, 30% chardonnay, 10% red wine (100% pinot meunier)
- Village: Baslieux-sous-Châtillon
- Dosage: 0 g/l
- Disgorgement: October 2020