Blanc de Blancs vs. Blanc de Noirs Tasting Kit
You are in for a treat! In this kit you will taste two completely different styles of Champagne; a Blanc de Blancs and a Blanc de Noirs.
- Blancs de Blancs - “white of whites” in French, meaning Champagne that is made of 100% chardonnay.
- Blanc de Noirs - bubbles that are exclusively pinot noir and/or pinot meunier.
- 2 bottles: Didier Ducos Noir Absolu + Pascal Redon Diaphane Blanc de Blancs
- fatcork tasting notes + producer information on each bottle
- fatcork welcome booklet
- interactive tasting template for each bottle in the package
- bottle stopper
- homework to prep for your tasting: recommended fatcork reading