We are honored and overwhelmed by your support during such unprecedented times. You welcomed fatcork at your dinner table, virtual happy hours, and everyday celebrations, and we are grateful to have been part of making your days a little bit brighter. Our dearest fans and customers enjoyed nearly every bottle of grower Champagne in our cave! More Champagne is currently on its journey from the caves of France to our Seattle abode. So, as we prepare for this new year, we are excited to replenish our inventory and will have some exciting new bubbles to share with you! We appreciate your patience and we look forward to what's to come!
Here's a sneak peek:
NEW CUVEES - COMING IN MARCH:
- Levasseur Extrait Gourmand Rosé (new dosage!) *A rosé crafted just for fatcork. Will be featured in March 2021 allocations.
- Levasseur Trait de Saison Brut
- Mathieu-Gandon Millésime 2007
- Etienne Calsac L'Echappée Belle
- Etienne Calsac Les Rocheforts Terroir de Bisseuil 1er Cru
- Petit le Brun Millésime 2011
COMING LATER THIS YEAR:
- Jean Baillettte-Prudhomme Extra Brut Resérve **A rosé crafted just for fatcork. Will be featured in May 2021 allocations.
- Jean Baillette-Prudhomme Rosé Saignée Nature **A rosé crafted just for fatcork, available for members only!
- Vadin-Plateau Extra Brut Rosé Symboise
- A new nature vintage from Pascal Redon.
- New cuvées from Didier-Ducos and Gimonnet-Oger
The return of beloved Alexandre Lenique cuvées!
As soon as our next shipment from France arrives, our team will be busy packaging club orders for March allocations. To help us get you your bubbles as quickly as possible, be sure your membership information (shipping and credit card) is up-to-date by logging in to your fatcork account. And as always, be sure to reach out with any questions.